I agree with Henry about Harry Wu. I think his attacks on Doug are based
on much less valid reasoning. Henry might not like Doug's critical
comments on aspects of China's labor regime, but Henry can't even bring
himself to acknowledge that Doug also is critical of the AFL-CIO's positin
on China...Fact is someone like Doug will listen to David Bacon or Bill
Tabb's arguments on China trade policy, but not think much of Henry's
arguments. Something about Bacon and Tabb's arguments are much more
persuasive, which counts for something when trying to convince people
about importan issues such as US-China trade policy...

Steve