Date: Sun, 20 Oct 1996 16:51:09 -0500 (EST)
From: SHAWGI TELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Gerald Levy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Official Complaint

Hi:

This is to officially register a complaint with the postmaster at pratt
regarding the harassment coming from Gerald Levy (user id is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]).

Gerald and I both subscribe to an internet discussion list, PEN-L.  Over
the last two days he has taken whatever I have posted to PEN-L and sent
me over 30 copies of each post.  I consider this a form of harassment.
He is clearly abusing his mail privileges, using them as an outlet for
harassment.

Shawgi Tell
University at Buffalo
Graduate School of Education