On Sun, 2 Nov 1997, Gerald Levy wrote:

> LNP didn't (and doesn't) like Bob Malecki. Well, OK ... he's not exactly
> my favorite person either. But, Proyect decided that since he didn't like
> Malecki (a personal grudge), he would [try to] chase him off of cyberspace
> by maliciously claiming that he was an FBI agent! There is *absolutely no*
> proof for this charge yet LNP has made it over and over and over again on
> several lists.

This is the problem Jerry. You say you are critical of Malecki, yet you
have never spent any energy criticizing this guy, who as Lou points out,
has been kicked off almost every list he has ever been on.  Now, it is odd
that you spend much more energy attacking Doug or Lou, both of whom have
considerable respect for their contributions to this list (recall Gil's
statement), yet have never spent that kind of energy attacking someone
almost every sane person disdains, namely Malecki.

Lou's sin was simple and he apologized for it, publicly, I don't know what
more he could do to atone for his sin of calling Malecki an agent without
direct proof.  Lou restated his claim that Malecki is  a loonytune who
takes delight in creating disruption on left lists.  That is very obvious
and not something that anyone disagrees with who has the capacity to
discern, at least not on this list.

But clearly Doug's contributions make you angrier than Malecki's. That is
telling...

Steve