From: James Devine
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: query: bio & chem weapons
Date: Thursday, February 12, 1998 2:35PM

Does the US currently have stockpiles of chemical and biological
weapons,
as far as anyone knows?

in pen-l solidarity,

Jim Devine   [EMAIL PROTECTED] &
http://clawww.lmu.edu/1997F/ECON/jdevine.html
"A society is rich when material goods, including capital, are cheap,
and
human beings dear."  -- R.H. Tawney.