Friends,

I don't see how it will be possible not to "depopulate" Mexico City and Managua.
Both cities are absolutely unviable in terms of survival in any meaningful human
sense.  I wonder if a radical land reform would not attract millions of people to
flee thes urban hell-holes.  Are people forced to move to the cities now to be
thought of as permanently urban people?  If so, why?

michael yates