Angela:
>what is disputed is whether the left should rely so easily on some right wing
>sources whilst denouncing others, simply according to whether or not they
>already fit with one's chosen cartoon-politics of denouncing the KLA whilst
>stripping one's narrative of any criticism of the Belgrade Govt, which at
>times
>veers into open support.
>
>there are ostensible leftists who think that simply because NATO is waging
>war on Yugoslavia this means that the Belgrade Govt should not be criticized,
>and at times that the Belgrade govt is the new-found repository of resistance
>to global capital.

Nobody is stopping Harald (or you for that matter) from organizing anti-war
activists according to the principles that he thinks (or you think) are
correct. It's not as though he and Chossudovsky belonged to the same
political party and the party adopted Chossudovsky's view.

I don't know about Australia, but the field of anti-war activism is _wide
open_ here. Those who disagree with Chossudovsky should simply offer their
own analyses that other activists can use in organizing, preferably rich in
information. If Harald does so, I do not doubt that there will be many
takers.

Yoshie