yes.  Eileen publishes a ton in journals.
Peter was offered (and took) a position at Michigan State
(I think) when he wasn't even on the academic market.
Of course, it was in an IR department. Not "econ."

mbs

Does that work win the respect of "real" economists?

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

Tel. 530-898-5321