Doug Henwood wrote:

---------------------
>Milken got screwed.  He was not charged with, and never convicted of,
>insider trading.  In fact, I bet there is not a single person on this list
>who has a clue what he was charged with and how trivial the charges
actually
>were.

Even more challenging: who were the victims of Milken's "crimes"?
Don't anyone say "workers," because there are plenty of thoroughly
legal financial practices that take more out of the hide of workers
than anything MM ever did.

>   The fact is he did more to democratize capital than anybody alive and
>thereby made some serious enemies, as Dough Henwood's article states.

I could use some dough. Wanna send some?

Here is Milken's website.  Send him an email with your request.  He appears
to be very generous.

http://www.mikemilken.com/index.html

David Shemano