>[was: [PEN-L:14852] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: Yet another take
>on  Hubbert's peak]

engineer: the glass is badly designed, being twice as big as it needs to be.

Socrates:  are you in the process of filling it or of drinking from it?

Shane Mage

"When we read on a printed page the doctrine of Pythagoras that all things
are made of numbers, it seems mystical, mystifying, even downright silly.

When we read on a computer screen the doctrine of Pythagoras that all
things are made of numbers, it seems self-evidently true."  (N. Weiner)