>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/10/01 02:42PM >>>

> Also, despite the fantasies of W. and his boss from Wyoming, the
> extraction of fossil fuels is a messy process, threating water
supplies
> and other scarce resources.
>
> (((((((
>
> CB: A helpful summary review, Michael. In what sense is water a
scarce resource ?  I sure hope it's renewable.
=========
unless you have a quantum computer that can synthesize H20 from a
bunch of probability amplitudes in mass quantities don't count on it.
:-) :-)

Ian

CB: Our use of H 0 doesn't break it down chemically like oil and gas, yes ?
                          2

The amount of water on earth remains constant , no ?