> http://www.wsws.org/articles/2001/mar2001/nad-m30.shtml
> What is your assessment of this article from the Fourth
> International?

The object of Nader's critique is spending programs that
provide public subsidies to
corporations.  I don't necessarily buy his position, but
it's a perfectly respectable left statement.  This stuff,
incidentally, is a very small part of the budget. The
tax breaks are much more important.

The author reveals his/her stupidity with:

"In assessing this altogether remarkable article, one is obliged to assume
that Nader's professed hope in Bush's ability to oppose the influence of
“corporate fat cats” is merely a journalistic device aimed at currying favor
with the new administration."

Otherwise the piece has multiple inaccuracies.  I'm not going to unpack them
all.  I would advise any interested party to try and verify any assertion
before taking it at face value.

mbs