One thing: I think in opposing this invastion, we should not refer to
stuff like Americans coming home in body bags, implying that this will a
tough invasion to carry out. If it turns out that the U.S. m iliatry has
an easy time destroying the current Iraq goverment do we then support
it? And also we don't know that it will be tough. No-one can predict
this sort of thing.  Saddam may well have put together an army capapble
of resisting a  U.S. invasion. He certainly has had time; and the
support for resisting a U.S. invasion is probably strong regardless of
how people feel about their government otherwise.

But he has not had a whole bunch of money to buy weapons with nor great
access to the supply market in general (to put it mildly). The bottom
line is WE DON'T KNOW how strong Iraq resistance will be. It is better
to premise our opposition on another basis.