http://www.observer.co.uk/iraq/story/0,12239,892145,00.html

Details on the "Coalition Information Centre" and

It is not that the intelligence services are necessary anti-war. Intelligence sources told The Observer this weekend that the case for war was a good one, but complex. 'People want to be shown something cut and dried,' one source said. 'They want evidence of a big shiny warhead. The real case is... that, after 11 September, the world changed in such a way that we can no longer accept risks to our security.

'Here we are dealing with a rogue regime that is potentially one of the biggest proliferators of weapons of mass destruction. So the question is: do we let that go on and face a real and terrible risk some time down the road, or do we insist that Iraq abides by its commitments to disarm? It is a serious issue... but it is not a great story to sell the British public.'

But this is at the very heart of Blair's problem. Faced with a issue that even his intelligence advisers have long known is impossible to dramatise, Number 10 has instead tried to argue its way around opposition to intervention. And journalists, peace activists and the British voters have not been blind to these evasions.