----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Perelman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

No. No. No.  Ask any grad student in economics.  The death of a

bazillion

cuts occurs in grad school.  Once you return to life, you are a hardened
economist who has invested years in learing that stuff.  Throwing it

away

is a painful confession.

Well how many economists on this list survived? Clearly it can be done,
no? Turn Samuelson's appropriation of Mach against the mainstream.......

Ian