I am trying to write a review of critiques of the
concept of "production function". I would appreciate
suggestions about works critisizing the very concept
of production function, not merely internal logical
flaws or "empirical contradictions". For instance, I
am interested in Marxian refutations of the
"productivity of capital", the notion of "factors of
production", etc. I wonder if there exists some
work(s) that systematically destroys the concept.

    Thank you very much for your help,

Matías Scaglione

Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexión
4004-1010 desde Buenos Aires. Usuario: yahoo; contraseña: yahoo
Más ciudades: http://conexion.yahoo.com.ar