Crews has a LOT more to say one the subject, most of
it which struck me as pretty sensible when I read it.
And congruent with what other perhaps more sympathetic
critics, like Adolph Grunbaum, have had to say. I
don't want to get into the details, but this is not
just a blow-off opinion. There is depth and thought
behind it. jks