Right on, Ralph.  If the chickenhawks want an empire,
let them be ready to send their own kids to battle for
it.  Lest we forget, it was Nixon who got rid of the
draft in favour of the "all" (poor prole) volunteer
military.

Regards,
Mike B)

<http://hollings.senate.gov/~hollings/press/2003108C06.html>