> Bush thinks that homoskedasticity is unnatural and is going to ban any
talk
> of it in government funded statistical studies. Only observations that are
> heteroskedastic will be allowed.

Thanks. I'm not actually gay, but I had a lot of sexual harassment in the
past, you end up doing things you would rather not, because of the
heartless, racist, unsexy pressure to be something you are not, and of the
systematic misrepresentation of who you really are by people who see
themselves as Gods.

Antonov Ovseyenko reports in his book The Time of Stalin that after Joseph
Stalin had an academic give him private tuition in dialectics during the
later 1920s, he had the academic killed off, at least the academic
mysteriously "disappeared". I have never been able to trace the complete
details of that story though.

J.