Michael wrote:

>i've a hunch that some left interest in nader is reflection of absence
>of actual left alternatives, as panelist at forum i attended in ann
>arbor said yesterday: 'he's best known option", lousy way to develop
>actual left alternative...

I think that those who are seriously interested in building a movement
and political party capable of challenging the bipartisan consensus on
the domestic and foreign policy ought to be able to think beyond the
specific positive and negative attributes of Ralph Nader as an
individual and think about who (among Green Party leaders, rank-and-file
Green Party members, non-Green Party members,
etc.) is supporting him and why, what we can do to work with them, and
so on.

Response Jim C: "The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The
people who count the votes decide everything." (Josef Stalin)