Michael Moore writes: > Last time I checked, Las Vegas is still in the
United States. And in the United States, we have something called "The
First Amendment." This constitutional right gives everyone here the
right to say whatever they want to say. All Americans hold this right as
sacred.<

isn't free speech limited in corporate-owned venues?
jd

Absolutely true: Free speech and other rights apply--by law--only in
federal or state employment (with exception of military, police and some
other segments) and/or in venues receiving federal or state monies.

Jim C