>CB: Another infamous case of this was the exploding Pinto of Ford.

Thanks, CB. That was the 70s. May not apply to the original post I made,
in the time frame... but same principle.

Regardless... The notion that "lives have worth based upon economic
evaluation" is hated amongst normal working North Americans. I think
there is, in that, a chink in the armor that is worth a bit more than
mere postings about the conditions in South America. It is not to
diminish the rest of the world... more to recognize what is happening
here. Here.

Talk about your dialectical contradictions in the whole...

Ken.

--
I always assume that what is in the power of one man
to do, is in the power of another.