o-----------ooO--(- Important  Message -)--Ooo------------o
| SAVE BANDWITH, SPACE, TIME & MONEY, REPLY WITH PRUDENCE.|
o----=[ Penguin @ My - Linux ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ]=----o

In my opinion, the following group are helpful compare to this mailing
list.
my linuxboard
http://kencana.my-linux.org/linuxboard/

my-linux user tips
http://users.my-linux.org/

Please take note that Linux is not just purely technical.  Free of charge
is business term, but Open source/
code Free(dom) and sharing is the spirit of Linux.

Any computing user group will talk technical, the group progress, product
progress. In linux and open source world, we
also discuss about society progress.
E.g.
- MS monopoly vs Linux,BSD,opensource,etc
- Why MS monopoly is bad
- standard war
- Source code and society
- Open source and human society though
- Open source vs crypto export restriction
- Linux Distro war, Redhat vs Openlinux vs Debian vs slackware vs etc

It can be technical, religion, political, education, jokes,  etc.

Why restrict yourself to technical?

p/s : for the flames, vulgur posting lately,  the solution is there long
time ago : calm down and ignore them, learn not
to make the same mistake.  You see, this is something more than tehnical :
netiques.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 21-10-99 03:28:11 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]