o-----------ooO--(- Important  Message -)--Ooo------------o
| SAVE BANDWITH, SPACE, TIME & MONEY, REPLY WITH PRUDENCE.|
o----=[ Penguin @ My - Linux ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ]=----o

Yup, IPX/SPX is a Novell protocol. It is fully routable, but it's usually
only for the LAN. Doesn't go over the internet. If you're playing online
games, you're better off using TCP/IP. IPX/SPX is good for LAN games.
I don't think there's a way to boot without password entry for Linux.
Correct me if I'm wrong. I've tried using a system with no root password,
but it still required me to type root and hit enter on password.
I don't think you need to enter the DNS server numbers. It should be DHCP
assigned.