Just remember, if you ever want your module to become part of the perl
core distribution, it must rely solely upon other core modules.

Secondly for those of us who have brain-dead admins, installing modules
is quite the chore. I would rather install one module than many.

All of the syntatic sugar that Moose [and any other meta-oo class]
affords can be implemented with common (although seemingly complicated)
standard perl structures.

-Warren

privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.