There are a couple of modules on that list that I do use and I would be
willing to do some maintenance on if and when required.

Some mail modules I use are:

Email-Address
Email-MessageID
Email-MIME
Email-MIME-ContentType
Email-MIME-Encodings
Email-MIME-Modifier
Email-Send
Email-Simple
Mail-DKIM
Mail-SPF
MailTools
MIME-Lite

Of this list of modules I use, Email-Send and MIME-Lite are on your list
of modules that need a new (co)maintainer.

Could you incidate if these modules currently have other maintainers,
and if there are open bugs (i.e. there is already maintenance that needs
to be done).

Thanks,

Erik.