Tommy is being manufactured as some sort of martyr
The real heroes are those like Sabine McNeil who have 'broken bail conditions' and gotten ZERO publicity
And are neither racists, nor Zionists

74 year old campaigner against child abuse and forced adoption SABINE McNEIL is sadly BACK IN PRISON for allegedly breaching inhumane bail conditions.
https://www.facebook.com/FreeSabine/

Free Sabine McNeil - Hampstead Whistleblower

<https://www.facebook.com/FreeSabine/>FREE SABINE - HAMPSTEAD WHISTLEBLOWER·
<https://www.facebook.com/notes/free-sabine-hampstead-whistleblower/free-sabine-mcneil-hampstead-whistleblower/204160133651791/>SATURDAY, 10 MARCH 2018 <https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/iicsa?source=note>#IICSA <https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/csa?source=note>#CSA <https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/sra?source=note>#SRA <https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/pedogate?source=note>#Pedogate <https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/pizzagate?source=note>#Pizzagate <https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/opdeatheaters?source=note>#OpDeathEaters

Does anyone else see the irony in Sabine being remanded in custody, unable to speak out about institutionalised abuse within the Church Of England at a time when the IICSA is specifically reviewing the extent of what’s occurring within the Church Of England’s institutions regarding child sexual abuse?

Also, her fellow campaigners being harassed by the CofE...

The Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse has started three weeks of hearings into the Anglican Church [in England and Wales] yesterday, on Monday 5 March, the day Sabine McNeil was remanded in to custody.

THE Church of England must be prepared for new revelations and disclosures of clerical sex abuse during, and in the wake of, a public hearing of the Independent Inquiry into Child Sex Abuse (IICSA), a spokesperson for the National Safeguarding Team (NST) has said.

Starting yesterday, the public hearing in London will consider the extent of any institutional failures to protect children from sexual abuse within the Anglican Church. It will use the diocese of Chichester as a case study to examine the “culture of the Church” and whether its “behaviours, values, and beliefs inhibited or continued to inhibit the investigation, exposure, and prevention of child sexual abuse”

An NST spokesperson said on Tuesday: “High-profile cases that we have been involved with before, such as independent reviews, have led to more disclosures. We must assume that people will come forward for the first time: we would not want to rule that out.”

The public hearing is due to conclude on 23 March.

It is one of 13 investigations included in the IICSA ­ the largest public inquiry ever undertaken in the UK, which is looking into several institutions, including the Roman Catholic Church and local-authority children’s homes.

The Archbishop of Canterbury confirmed last week that he had been called to give evidence at the Chichester hearing.

He said that the Church had to acknowledge “where it went wrong” ­ but that this did not mean that Christian values were wrong.

“It doesn’t mean that our Christian heritage was somehow totally misguided from beginning to end: it means that the Church did awful things (as well as many good things), but that it failed badly around the issues of the care of vulnerable children and adults,” he said.

“We have to face the consequences of that, [learn] to be genuinely transparent and honest, and we have to be repentant. We need to use religious language to repent.” The former Archbishop of Canterbury Lord Williams, and the current Bishop of Chichester, Dr Martin Warner ­ who have both submitted statements ­ are also expected to be called to give evidence at the hearing, although the final timetable has yet to be confirmed.

The hearing will also examine C of E safeguarding policies, training, leadership, recruitment, and disciplinary processes, how effectively it has worked with statutory organisations, and its treatment of survivors, including the handling of allegations against a former Bishop of Chichester, George Bell.

Professional support will be made available by the IICSA to those present at the hearing.

The NST has arranged for at least one bishop to be there on each day to provide pastoral support, as well as a private room for quiet reflection.

A spokesperson for the NST said that it had been working towards openness and transparency. “Given the history and legacy of poor practice, we have taken the issue of transparency into our approach to the inquiry: we have commissioned independent reviews, built a culture of continuous learning, and independently audited each of the 42 dioceses, all of which are being published.

“The Inquiry will be a difficult experience for survivors, the Church, and society, but we have to approach it as an opportunity to improve, to learn, to build on the work we are doing, and, hopefully, accelerate that work for the future.” Ongoing safeguarding allegations. It was revealed this week that The General Synod was misinformed last month about the number of safeguarding allegations being handled by the dioceses, it was revealed this week.

There are in fact about 2600 cases ongoing, not 3300, as previously reported by the Bishop of Bath and Wells, the Rt Revd Peter Hancock, in a written question to a Synod member, Kat Alldread, last month.

More than half of these 2600 cases involved children, and more than a quarter related to church officers ­ not 18 per cent as previously reported, the clerk to the Synod, Dr Jacqui Philips, confirmed in a letter to Mrs Alldread this week.

A church officer is defined as anyone who is appointed or elected by or on behalf of the Church to a post whether they are ordained or lay, paid or unpaid.

There is voluminous information about IICSA, its other strands of investigation, and its other work, on its website.
IICSA summarises this investigation on its website thus:

"An inquiry into the extent of any institutional failures to protect children from sexual abuse within the Anglican Church."

The Inquiry welcomed the invitation of the Archbishop of Canterbury for the Inquiry to investigate, as a matter of priority, the sexual abuse of children within the Church.

"Allegations of child sexual abuse within the Church of England, the Church in Wales, and other Anglican churches operating in England and Wales (‘the Anglican Church’) are matters of ongoing public concern."

"This investigation will assess the appropriateness of safeguarding and child protection policies and practices in the Anglican Church."

"It will consider the adequacy of the Past Cases Review of the Church of England and the Historic Cases Review of the Church in Wales."

"As a case study, we will consider the experience of the Diocese of Chichester, where there have been multiple allegations of sexual abuse, and numerous investigations and reviews."

"We will also consider the case of Peter Ball, formerly Bishop of Lewes and subsequently Bishop of Gloucester, and investigate whether there were inappropriate attempts by people of prominence to interfere in the criminal justice process after he was first accused of child sexual offences."