I've touched it, but not much beyond that.

On 05/16/2018 12:22 PM, Jonathan Peterson wrote:

On Wed, May 16, 2018, at 5:05 PM, Jovan Trujillo wrote:
I was reading about the Weka interface to Perl on MetaCPAN and came
across this old mailing list. Just wondering if anyone is lurking here
despite being labeled defunct.

Somehow I'm still here. Sadly, I've not written any Perl in years, much less
any of the ML/AI stuff, so doubt I can help much. TensorFlow anyone?

Jon

--
Dave Jacoby <djac...@purdue.edu>
    Developer, Purdue Genomics Core Lab

    Be suspicious of things that work too well.
        -- Jennifer Neville

    When I say "reload the page", I always mean
    with Ctrl-Shft-R, which clears the cache.