Hi,

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 1:31 PM, Yaroslav Kuzmin <ykuz...@rocketsoftware.com
> wrote:

> So . I try running bisect.pl
>
> (16:23) RS12 : PDKUZM | ~/ussport/perl/perl-git
> :> perl Porting/bisect.pl --start 3b6c52ce7d --end 716a866437e -e 'exit
> (uc("\x{587}") ne "\x{535}\x{552}");'
> This checkout is not clean, found file(s):
>         .gitattributes
> 1 modified, untracked, or other file(s)
> These files may not show in git status as they may be ignored.
> Can't run a bisect using a dirty directory containing Porting/
> bisect-runner.pl.
> That took 1 seconds.
>
> I can not  remove this file. This file is very important for the system
> z/OS

You can create a file ~/.config/git/ignore with contents

.gitattributes

After you create this file, git will no longer see the repository as
'dirty'.
This is basically a configuration file with .gitignore lines which are
valid for all git repositories for your user; also handy to add files here
which are created by your favourite text editor or IDE.

--
Michiel