On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 01:44:32PM +0100, Graham Barr wrote:
> Any patches to modules from libnet, and test additions, should be
> against the latest libnet on CPAN, I do not want the core to diverge.

I can understand this.  We should be patching the CPAN libnet.

> So if a test depends on a module in the core it should check that
> the module is avaliable, so that the test is skipped with older
> perl releases.

But this is a little funny.  How are these new tests going to wind up
on old perl and libnet versions?

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl6 Quality Assurance     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       Kwalitee Is Job One