En op 5 oktober 2002 sprak Ann Barcomb:
> I hadn't looked in to how I could solve my question, and because
> it was given to me as a low priority task, I wasn't sure I was going
> to have a chance to either.  But you can count me as someone who will
> be very happy about the module :)

I noticed CPAN Proc::ProcessTable, which is worth a look, if only
to peer at the code and note the portability, er, challenges.
If the module that reports memory usage itself consumes significant
memory, that is a pest when trying to figure out how much memory
a Perl data structure is using. That is the nice thing about
Merijn's original sbrk() -- it is lightweight in the extreme.

/-\