Vlad> I'm testing some perl source code transformation tool (kinda
Vlad> perl source code prettifier).

If you'll allow me access to your source, I can guarantee you to be
able to write some code that will break upon your transformation.

There's no way to perfectly parse Perl (thanks to prototypes).

The question you probably want answered instead is "what is the
likelyhood of that character sequence occurring in *production code?",
correct?

But, if you want me to break it, let me know.