Le mercredi 05 mars 2003 à 19:38, Robert Spier écrivait:

> > There really aren't many tests that are meaningful without that access.
> >   00.load.t, 99.pod and add_header.t are all that seem to be valid
> > without it.
>
> You could allow the user to choose between internal and external
> tests, where the internal tests are much simpler, maybe including a
> trivial self-contained webserver to make sure everything works.

The server could be a HTTP::Daemon. That's how I test the basic workings
of HTTP::Proxy.

Some tests use google.com and other webservers. They can be skipped
if the test script detects that for some reason the web "does not work".

(Oops, I seem to remember this is in version 0.08, which is not out yet.
You can fetch a repository snapshot from http://http-proxy.mongueurs.net/
Have a look at t/22http.t and t/Utils.pm)

--
 Philippe "BooK" Bruhat

 Friends are people who are there when you need them. (also applies to dogs)