Andy Lester said:

> There's a new version of WWW::Mechanize for you people who do automated
> testing with it.  It adds a title() and is_html() method, and removes
> the dependency on Clone, which I hope will fix stability issues on
> Windows.

Nice, thanks.

I installed it on a machine at work, and a large number of tests failed
because the machine has no access to the outside world.  Fixing that is
probably more effort than it is worth, but you might want to keep it in
mind for the next major rewrite.

On the other hand, I think Perl is almost unique in that as a rule
software is distributed with tests to be run at installation time, and if
the software is being installed in an environment where those tests cannot
easily be run, maybe just skipping them is an appropriate response.

--
Paul Johnson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.pjcj.net