On 23 Apr 2006, at 07:02, Andy Lester wrote:
[snip]
I've removed the meaningless percentages of tests that have failed. If you rely on the output at the end, it's different now.
[snip]

I'll just repeat what I left on Andy's blog here in case anybody agrees with me.

----
I don't like the change myself. I'm bright enough to figure out that anything less than 100% pass is bad when developing.

When using other peoples test suites seeing, for example, 99% ok tells me something very different from seeing 3% ok. For me the difference between "nearly there apart form this bit of functionality that I don't care about" and "completely f**ked" is useful. Yes I can figure it out from the test/pass numbers - but the percentage gives me a handy overview. Math is hard! :-)

Not something I feel /that/ strongly about - but I don't see the utility of the change myself (beyond code simplification in T::H).
----

(probably just me :-)

Adrian