On 12/17/06, Nadim Khemir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I will also have a bunch of tests that need to be run under the debugger. I
will use Devel::ebug as it is the only way to control the debugger. There are
tests in the ebug distribution that I might be able to copy but I would also
like to try this in the "standard" perl debugger.

has anyone experimented with something similar?

Not true. If you real perldebguts you'll see that the debugger can be
scripted or you could write your own debugger. They can even be
ultra-simple things that are just a few lines long. I wrote a debugger
the other day and it was somewhere around five lines long. All it did
was report the depth of the call stack but that's all I wanted.

Josh