On 13 Mar 2007, at 07:39, Shlomi Fish wrote:
Point is, its a little premature to worry about future proofing TAP against versioning mistakes when we're not producing new versions! I said last week that I'm worried about how much time has been spend talking about TAP extensions and so little actually writing code and I'm serious. There are four tasks to be done. Andy Armstrong has done one. Andy, Ovid and Eric are working on TAP::Parser. There's been one edit to the TAP spec, which I
suspect was done by Andy.

Hmmm.... I sent Andy a patch to correct some typos in TAP.pm (the TAP spec)
and received no reply. Here is the message for your inspection.

Different Andys I think.

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net