Matisse Enzer wrote:
I've spent some of this holiday season learning how to set up BuildBot
(http://buildbot.net/) which is a Continuous Integration system that is
especially aimed at open-source style projects: You set up a central
"build master", and one or more "build slaves" - and it is very easy
for someone to set up a new build slave, so if you have some new
platform you want to test a project on you can add a build slave. The
buld-master admin has to add your slave on the master side, and the
slave needs to be able to access the source code repository.

How might this be used to perform smoke-testing for a project like Parrot, where we want to test on many combinations of operating system, platform and C compiler?