On Sat, Dec 29, 2007 at 05:51:50PM -0500, James E Keenan wrote:

> How might this be used to perform smoke-testing for a project like
> Parrot, where we want to test on many combinations of operating system,
> platform and C compiler?

If anyone can give me an idiots' guide to how to grab the most recent
source tree, build it, and test it, then I can test it on the same boxes
as I do CPAN testing, plus maybe a couple of others.

--
David Cantrell | Cake Smuggler Extraordinaire

PLEASE NOTE: This message was meant to offend everyone equally,
regardless of race, creed, sexual orientation, politics, choice
of beer, operating system, mode of transport, or their editor.