Hello,

I was wondering if I could get some pointers towards a module or package
that would allow me to test the functionality of various elements of code
that I was developing while I also tested the STDERR and STDOUT output from
that element of code?  I have been hunting around CPAN for the right fit
but so far I have only found STDERR/STDOUT tests or functionality tests not
a way to test both results from the same method call.

The most basic case would be to test the output of a method that returned
some defined result while also capturing any warnings prompted by malformed
input which did not cause catastrophic failure.  The goal would be to
certify the output and the warning message from the same method call.

I understand that this is a fairly basic question but I am stuck trying to
find the right path forward.

Best Regards,

Jed