Chad,

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RCqf5uOQx0-8kE_pGHqKSQr7zsJDXkblyNJoVR2mF1A/edit?usp=sharing

Several people have asked for this, so I wrote it up.

Excellent document. And, since I haven't said it yet, I applaud your bravery for taking on this task.

One thing I would like to see which I don't believe I've seen yet (or perhaps I just missed it) is a some advice for the DarkPAN-ers out there. If there were some sort of checklist that we could use to go through our test suites ahead of time, I for one would love to go ahead and jump on that. Something like: If your test suite infrastructure does X, then you will need to change it to Y for the new system. Etc. Also, the solutions would ideally be things that would work with both old and new, otherwise getting the timing right may be tricky for many folks ...

                -- Buddy