As a maintainer of one of the problem modules (Test::Aggregate) i should
have something to say, but I haven't been able to spend more than an hour
with Perl in the last year so i don't know when I'll be able to work on
making it work with the changes.  I see no reason to hold up progress on
this any longer, so "sounds good" to me.