In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Gabor Szabo) wrote:

> My point is exactly giving a better opportunity for the local companies
> as well. I belive that no matter how good Stonhenge or TCPC are a
> course delivered in the local language (and not in US English) can be
> superior
> in all the terms you mentioned.

i certainly agree with that, but as i said before, i have no way
evaluate the local courses unless i have some experience with
the company.

one thing that you might want to add to your list is the languages
that local trainers can handle, which isn't the same thing as
geographical location.  For instance, i just taught a class in
Southern California, but i couldn't do that in Spanish.

if you are really motivated, you could build a small database
(maybe even XML based).  From that, you can generated all sorts
of different lists -- by country, by language, by course
offerings, and so on.  local Perl user groups could then list
the stuff in their area by extracting it from an RDF version. :)
--
brian d foy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Perl services for hire
CGI Meta FAQ - http://www.perl.org/CGI_MetaFAQ.html