William R Ward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[...]

>> * The Bob Pike Group
>>   formerly CTTI (Creative Training Techniques International, Inc.)
>
> Never heard of this one, but it sounds good.  Are they specific to the
> Seattle area?

He's got a national (or international) following. I heard him speak at
the NSA Northwest (outside Seattle) meeting, but had heard of him
through the ASTD Back East.

    http://www.bobpikegroup.com/

[...]

> "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by
>  little statesmen and philosophers and divines."        - Emerson

P.S. Thanks for quoting this in its entirity - most folks stop at
"minds".

--
Michael R. Wolf
    All mammals learn by playing!