Johan Lindstrom schrieb:
At 13:21 2004-11-09, Reini Urban wrote:

Actually, it seems likely that most of the howls of protest are likely to be resolved by telling folks to keep top-level window objects in global variables :)

yes, add this please to the docs.

While we're on the subject, what's the state of the documentation today? Is it complete enough that it covers all or most of the functionality added up to 1.0?

The docs I ship with The GUI Loft is an old version of forgotten origin. I probably should update it to cover Win32::GUI 1.0 .

The docs are not good, but better than nothing.
The situation with the samples which is much more important improved.

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/