Robert May wrote:
Jeremy White wrote:

Bareword "Win32::GUI::MB_OK" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at C:/perl/site/lib/Client/WindowManager.pm line 120. Bareword "Win32::GUI::MB_ICONINFORMATION" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at C:/perl/site/lib/Client/WindowManager.pm line 120.

In the WindowManager package I've got the following code:

Win32::GUI::MessageBox($mainwindow,$text,"Message", Win32::GUI::MB_OK | Win32::GUI::MB_ICONINFORMATION);

Hmm.  This is problematic with the current code.  You must be doing an
unadorned 'use Win32::GUI;' somewhere (and if running under warnings
you'll get a warning about this). I've got a small patch to Constants.pm that fixes this issue - it'll be in CVS shortly.

It's in CVS, but I've broken non-qualified barewords. Back to the drawing board.

Another attempt in CVS - I think that's nailed it, but there's a problem with the test that I have to get to the bottom of: they all pass when using 'prove' from the command line, but there's some failures under 'make test'.

Rob.