From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I tried to remove Perl 5.6 and re-install Perl 5.005 build22 or something.
> When you remove 5.6 the old Perl keeps saying that it detected
> a version it can't update and that I should remove the new one, which
> I already did!
> I guess this means I'll try to re-install 5.6, if it will do it.

    You have to uninstall everything and clean the registry.  I just deleted
the ActiveState keys and reinstalled 522.  That worked fine.
Aldo is gonna do a 5.6 build for us Real Soon Now.
right Aldo,,, Aldo?  Aldo?   hellooo :-)))

Rob
http://bangkokwizard.com/
We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the
Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is
not true