Hello Marvin,

The  best way I know how to do this is with a 3rd party program called
Perl2exe  (www.perl2exe.com). If you don't want a 3 second delay and a
nag screen at the end of every program you have to fork out some cash.
I  believe it's $50US, although if you want to hide the console window
(DOS  screen)  you  have to pay even more. Check out the site for more
details.   It's   worked  for  all  the  programs  I've  written  with
Win32::GUI.

--
Best regards,
 Cam                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]