From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2000 9:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [perl-win32-gui] Installation Tips

I realize that this installs a older version of the Win32-GUI, but for those of
us who didn't have anything it's better than nothing.  At least I can get the
hello world gui version to actually do something.

Is there a .tar.gz file of the newer version, .434, on Jenda's web site?  Or
will using the ppd file in a similar fashion work on a .zip file, not just a
.tar.gz file?  There aren't any real installation instructions for installing
the .zip file manually.

Thanks,

Conor Buescher