Todd McLaughlin wrote:
> Winamp published a list of codes to control the program using
> SendMessage().  The web page is listed in my code below.
>
> I can get the set of WM_COMMAND codes to work (stop and play),
> but not the WM_USERS codes (mute and status.  I have no way of
> knowing if the problem is caused by my code, Win32::GUI, or
> Winamp.  I'd appreciate it if any Winamp users could take a
> quick look at this.

the problem is simply that WM_USER is not exported by
Win32::GUI. you can manually define it with:

    use constant WM_USER => 1024;

or, you can download and use the Win32API::Const module
by Brian Dellert, which exposes all the constants from
the Win32 SDK. for example, you can have access to all
the WM_* constants with this:

    use Win32API::Const qw( :WM_ );

cheers,
Aldo

__END__
$_=q,just perl,,s, , another ,,s,$, hacker,,print;