Hey guys,

Here's my script that's having trouble.   Actually, I created a script to show
you the differences.      You will notice that when  I disable the textfield,
the background color turns grey.    However, when I disable the RichEdit no
background color changes.      BTW ... the control does get disabled ... my bad.

However, I still ask why when disabling the textfield the background color
changes and when disabling the RichEdit the background color does not change.

Felice

(See attached file: exgui.pl)

Aldo Calpini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/08/2000 12:00:21 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]